The club is happy to welcome new members at any time during the year.
Please note that all players, coaches and officers of the club must be registered.
- All players must be registered to play and to be covered by club insurance. Failure to do so can result in the club being fined.
- All coaches/officers must undergo the required training, garda vetting and have their child protection courses completed
Membership details for each team can be found below.
Alternatively please contact one of the club officers who will assist you in renewing / joining or be happy to get you started as a volunteer at the club.
- 30 euro for playing membership
- 20 euro to become a social member
NOTE: We ask that where a child plays with any of the clubs, that one parent also join as a social member of the senior club.The senior club provide our excellent club facilities and help administer all our teams.
- 20 euro for U10 & U12 (online registration form)
NOTE: Our camogie club was to be officially recognized this year but this has been interrupted by covid. As such, our current plans are to continue on as part of the juvenile club for the rest of this year to avoid unnecessary expense for this shortened 2020 season.
Ladies Football club:
NOTE: All of the above fees (plus approximately 1000 euro more) goes to the LGFA national and county association to register and insure a player and to administer the association. The club retains none of the above fees. As such we ask parents to participate in some fund raising activities during the year to help pay club costs (e.g. registration subsidy, competition entry fees, referee fees, equipment costs, coaching training, etc).